Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Dylan Cuteness

Dylan has been doing and saying some pretty cute stuff recently, and I know if I don't write it down, I will eventually forget about it as he moves on to new cute stuff :) So, here are some of the newest sayings:

While shopping at Target, I was trying on some jackets from the clearance rack (the best way to shop of course!) As I tried on each one he would look at me and say "Not cool Mommy, not cool." I thought we had a few more years before he would think I wasn't cool!! Haha

While I was changing his diaper:
Dylan: (singing) Twinkle, Twinkle little star...
Me: (joining in) How I wonder what you are...
Dylan: No singing Mommy, no singing!!
Me: You don't want me to sing with you?
Dylan: (almost yelling) NO!!!
OK, so even at 2 years old, he know which one of his parents has TERRIBLE voice!

When we are at home, and he hears a noise in another room or upstairs, he will cup his hand behind his ear and say "Listen. You heard dat?" 

If we ask him a question, and he feels he needs to think about the answer, he puts his hand up to his cheek and taps his face while saying "Hmmm, think, think, think." I think he got that one from the Disney cartoon My Friends Tiger & Pooh, but we cancelled our cable a few months ago, so it's been a while since he's seen it- but he still says it all the time!

That's all I can think of for now, soon he'll be on to new things....

1 comment:

Chris and Marcie Swain said...

That is so cute....My nephew Tayden
says think think think with his little finger up all the time it is too cute.....