Friday, May 2, 2008

my son the naked cowboy



Last Thursday we drove to Ohio for a long weekend. Some of our good friends were getting married, and so we went to stay with Jason's parents. On Friday night I gave Dylan a bath in my in-laws bathroom. I got him out of the tub, and turned around to get a towel. In that short time, he wandered into his grandparent's closet. I called for Dylan to come out, and he came marching out wearing a cowboy hat he had found inside. All I could do was stand there and laugh as I watched him proudly walk-stark naked-to the door to pound on the doorknob (which is his signal that he wants me to open the door). He apparently wanted to show off his new found treasure to his daddy & grandparents. So, I followed him out-praying he would not pee on his grandparents carpet. These are a few (g-rated) pictures so you can share in the joy of this innocent, naked, moment.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I cannot believe how big he is! Wow time flies, it seems like yesterday he was a newborn and you were moving! Hope you are well so glad to keep up with your life through blogging!

Candace said...

Soooo funny! I love it. I just wonder what it is that was going through his mind at that moment.

Unknown said...

Just about the cutest grandchild in the whole wide world!!! Love, Mom