Thursday, May 22, 2008

CA here we come!

My parents bought us tickets to come visit in August! I am so freaking EXCITED!!! We will be there Aug 5-15. Dylan will not be 2 yet, so we did not have to get a ticket for him. This was quite a savings, but it means he has to sit on our laps the whole time. We will be flying through the night, so hopefully he will sleep. He may have a little help from some Benadryl :) I am not looking forward to the flight at all, but I am very excited about the visit. There are so many people to see. Sadly, as of right now, there are no plans to make it up to Redding. But maybe we can work something out..... Last night I could not sleep I was so excited. I get to see my cousin's new baby, see Sarah while she's pregnant, see so many good friends, see family, and my brother gets to meet Dylan for the first time. I seriously can't wait!

3 comments:

gDrew said...

You guys going to be in my part of town. I mean I'll see you in July, but one can never get enough of the Days

welchfam said...

Some day we will have to get our boys together. That would be weird, but awesome! probably not this visit if you guys aren't making it up to our neck of the woods, but someday !)
~Rach

Candace said...

How cool! Maybe if you can make it up to Redding, we will run into you guys! I know you'll have like 50 million people to see. Have a great trip!