Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snow Day!!

It snowed over a foot last night!! It is amazing. It's not even November yet, and we had a huge storm. Luckily, it seems like this was just a fluke storm, not the beginning of winter already. By Halloween, it is supposed to be in the mid 50's, and so far the weather forcast for next week looks good. We were not happy to be shoveling snow at 4:30 this morning so I could be to work at 5:15, but I have to admit I really loved the beauty of it, and had a great time building a snowman with Dylan this afternoon. He really got into it, and we played outside for about an hour. 



Dylan putting the head BACK onto the snowman...

Our house at 5AM!
 
Cheese!

The view from our back window


Notice the FALL leaves under that snow!


5 comments:

Candace said...

Wow! so beautiful. YOu guys have such a great house. How fun that you get to have snow every year. I miss you guys.

The Ratcliff's said...

im so jealous! we're still in the 80-90's here. im so ready for COLD!!

Wilson Family said...

Snow in October, how fun! What a beautiful house! I'm sure its full of character!

rev rock said...

Oh man it must be so cold there! Your house is so cute! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Alyssa said...

oops that was my comment above! Dan always signs in when I am not looking!